[Icann-aswg] Re: Your contribution to the Africa Strategy document

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:04:30 SAST 2012

Dear George,

Many thanks for these useful contributions. Your comments are quite
opportune and the ASWG has great pleasure in exploiting them for its
outline of the strategic plan.

As you rightly stated, the real work starts later on. Thus, we look forward
to your continuous contribution and engagement!

Warmest regards
Pierre
On behalf of the ASWG