[IANAOversight] A proposal submitted to the ICG

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 08:56:20 UTC 2014

Hi Adiel,

Thanks for the share, i am not sure this proposal is infact addressing the
IANA oversight alone as it seem to address a lot of stuffs in bits without
necessarily indicating how those new bodies its recommending will look like
in terms of how it interfaces with ICANN.[1]

to the community as per the ICG charter process). I will like the author to
address the following:

- It will be go to concentrate on the OVERSIGHT of IANA alone so it be
clear what is being addressed
- It says the domain registries will fund the new entity but did not
indicate who funds ICANN or does it mean the domain registries will also
start accrediting registries

Cheers!
1. It says ICANN would be *interface* between the new body formation but
did not actually explain what basis ICANN would be interfacing on
especially if the new body is the one doing the root zone management.
2. Which seem to be addressing oversight transition

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*