[IANAOversight] Number community ICG update at ICANN

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:27:16 UTC 2014

Hello Adiel,

Just to confirm that you received some of the comments on the CRISP from
this region. I will also like to add the following in relation to whether
the CRISP members vote or not[1]

Voting should be avoided as much as possible as consensus should be
encouraged. In a situation where voting becomes last resort then i suggest
it be based on region and not based on the members. Good we have 5 regions
which makes it easier as their won't be any tie.

Cheers!
1. Responded to John on this on the NRO list, however based on the mail i
read from him on the ARIN list, it does seem the NRO is not yet the central
point to collecting contributions so i am posting back to our region's list.

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*