[IANAOversight] Re: [Iana-transition] List of ARIN-region CRISP Team Volunteers

Tijani BENJEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Sat Nov 1 13:23:53 UTC 2014

+1

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605

Mobile: + 216 98 330 114

Fax:       + 216 70 853 376

De : ianaoversight-bounces at afrinic.net [mailto:ianaoversight-bounces at afrinic.net] De la part de Seun Ojedeji
Envoyé : samedi 1 novembre 2014 12:23
À : ianaoversight at afrinic.net
Objet : [IANAOversight] Re: [Iana-transition] List of ARIN-region CRISP Team Volunteers

Based on the arin list below and considering that our region has similar procedure. I hope the board of our region recognises that volunteers should be from the community and that one won't classify member of the RIR  management as a community in this context.

On a lighter note, I think this ought to be the standard across RIR in respect to the crisp charter.

Thanks

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.