[IANAOversight] Re: [Iana-transition] List of ARIN-region CRISP Team Volunteers

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 11:23:18 UTC 2014

Based on the arin list below and considering that our region has similar
procedure. I hope the board of our region recognises that volunteers should
be from the community and that one won't classify member of the RIR
management as a community in this context.

On a lighter note, I think this ought to be the standard across RIR in
respect to the crisp charter.

Thanks

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4