[DNSSEC-Ops] Request for comment on attached dns abuse RFP

Leonid Todorov l.todorov at aptld.org
Tue Jun 22 05:37:41 UTC 2021

Hi Tim et al-

this one is far better now. Added just a couple of tweaks.
The same question as to whether the portal is going to be bilingual
(English/Arabic)....

Thank you,

L.
Leonid Todorov
GM
l.todorov at aptld.org
Skype: leonid.todorov
Mob/WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal: +7 963 623 4307
www.aptld.org
APTLD on Twitter: https://twitter.com/aptldnews
APTLD on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aptld/