[DNSSEC-Ops] Illegal Webpages

Legal IntSights legal at intsights.com
Sun Mar 3 16:26:12 UTC 2019

Hello,

IntSights is an international cyber intelligence provider. We serve as
agents for our clients to identify and neutralize active cyber threats that
endanger their brand, customers, and employees.

We have found several websites hosted on the Afrinic network that are
either malicious or violating our clients' intellectual property. None of
these sites have hosting information available to request the malicious or
infringing material to be taken down. In order to protect our clients'
online assets we are looking to contact the hosts of the following
websites:

http://adidaszlavy.com/
adidasswiftrun.co.uk
http://nyeadidas.com/
billigerbtilbud.org/
adidas-shoes-sg.com/
http://www.ford4all.de/
http://reebokoffers.com/
http://adidasireebokclassic.com/
www.adidas-shoes-sg.com/
http://www.royalmagick.com/
www.salvis-ag.co.uk
http://www.bestshoebuyau.com/

These websites directly threaten our clients by using their name and
identifiers to steal sensitive information from their customers. They
operate illegally and are active in aiding criminals in their fraudulent
activities.

We request that you provide the hosting information for these websites as
soon as possible.

We appreciate your assistance in handling this matter.

Cordially,

*Intsights Cyber Intelligence *

*Tel: +972-54-6738320 <%2B972-54-6738320>*
*www.intsights.com <http://www.intsights.com/>*