[DNSSEC-Ops] Hey AFRINIC-The Internet Numbers Registry for Africa, share these 4 guides on how to improve digital security

D Cadelina d.cadelina at techwarn.com
Mon Oct 29 20:31:48 UTC 2018

Hey AFRINIC-The Internet Numbers Registry for Africa,

Hope you’re having a wonderful day.

I’d like to follow up on a link sharing opportunity on your blog, AFRINIC-The Internet Numbers Registry for Africa, regarding an article titled “4 guides that will help improve your digital security”.

The article shares 4 digital security and privacy guides on subjects like how to stay anonymous post-domestic abuse, how to protect yourself financially with Bitcoins and everything you need to know about mobile tracking. Read it here:

https://www.expressvpn.com/blog/how-to-improve-your-digital-security/

I believe this piece will add to your existing post on cybersecurity, and it’d be great if you could give it a link. Alternatively, I’d love to share more insights with a unique guest post. Please let me know if this interests you.

Best regards,

D. Cadelina @TechWarn.com

“To unsubscribe from future emails, simply reply with "unsubscribe".”