[DNSSEC-Ops] Hey AFRINIC-The Internet Numbers Registry for Africa, share these 4 guides on how to improve digital security

D Cadelina d.cadelina at techwarn.com
Thu Oct 25 20:41:26 UTC 2018

Hey AFRINIC-The Internet Numbers Registry for Africa,

Having read your article “Cyber policy: the place of Internet measurements” on Cyber policy: the place of Internet measurements (linked here: https://www.afrinic.net/blog/307-cyber-policy-the-place-of-internet-measurements), both you and your readers are concerned about digital security.

Cybersecurity experts at ExpressVPN has compiled 4 guides on how to improve digital security for users with different needs, touching on anonymity, Bitcoin, mobile tracking and more. Perhaps you could share this article titled “4 guides that will help improve your digital security” with your readers to help them protect themselves online.

https://www.expressvpn.com/blog/how-to-improve-your-digital-security/

If you find it interesting, it’d be great if you could link it from your blog post mentioned above. Otherwise, I’d be more than happy to contribute a unique guest post tailored to your audience. Let me know how we could make that happen.

Best regards,

D. Cadelina @TechWarn.com

“To unsubscribe from future emails, simply reply with "unsubscribe".”