[DNSSEC-Ops] EUROMEDS S.A. New Purchase Order

Jose Maria Albert jmalbert at euromeds.es
Fri Jun 16 08:11:30 UTC 2017

Did you receive my previous email? Pls I will appreciate your urgent response because we need this order ASAP.

Please we are urgently in need of the attached order, let us know when it will be ready for shipment and kindly send us the Invoice to arrange advance payment.

We look forward to your quick response.

Best regards,
Jose Maria Albert
Senior Purchase Manager/ Quality Control

EUROMEDS S.A.
European Headquarters
Address: Calle Carrer del Coure, 08100 Mollet del Vallès, Barcelona, Spain.
Fax: +34 946 44 56 22
Phone: +34 935 44 02 10 - Ext #140
E-mail: jmalbert at euromeds.es
Website: http://www.euromeds.es

NOTICE BY EUROMEDS S.A.
This message and any attached documents contain information from EuroMeds S.A. that may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this message.
This e-mail is covered by and protected under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521.