[DNSSEC-Ops] Reverse DNS setup

Amreesh Phokeer amreesh at afrinic.net
Sat Apr 30 12:01:23 UTC 2016

Hello Anthony,

Are you sure about that? Is this not your mail server?
Because port 53 (DNS) is not even open:

 aphokeer-mac:~ Amreesh$ telnet mail.quantumgroupgh.com 53
Trying 196.10.215.10...
telnet: connect to address 196.10.215.10: Connection refused
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host

Your name servers are:

; <<>> DiG 9.8.3-P1 <<>> www.quantumgroupgh.com NS
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;www.quantumgroupgh.com.		IN	NS

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
quantumgroupgh.com.	18000	IN	SOA	ns0.ukfast.net. support.ukfast.co.uk. 2015092301 7200 3600 604800 86400

;; Query time: 157 msec
;; SERVER: 137.158.152.240#53(137.158.152.240)
;; WHEN: Sat Apr 30 14:00:49 2016
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 110