[DBWG] English variant for WG docs

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Thu Mar 18 09:16:50 UTC 2021

Hi Ben,

while i'd personally prefer the language from the island closer to
Europe [ouch!]...

...i also did a cursory check in an official afrinic document (bylaws)
and found "African Network Information Centre", so apparently also
preferring GB.

Not wearing any chair hat here, so this is just one vote counting as
much as others.

Frank