[DBWG] All AFRINIC-administered IP space

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 15:42:27 UTC 2021

Dear DBWG,

Le dimanche 25 juillet 2021, Frank Habicht <geier at geier.ne.tz> a écrit :

> > [... ]

> > ...yes, it's more than what you asked...that's how

> > things work...then the DBWG has to agree or not :-)

> I am not sure I understand how it's more than Ronald's request.

Hi Frank,
Thanks for your email, brother!

RFG shared successively two suggestions/requests,
which could be summarized as follow:

~°~
1. DBWG to ask AfriNIC's Staff to Publish all their delegated IPv4
resources. (consensus)
2. DBWG to ask AfriNIC's Staff to request a removal
of route: objects from the RADb IRR database,
whereas those objects are linked to IPv4 bogons
from AfriNIC's (delegated) free pool. (consensus)
~°~

...hence, i went too fare, as i wished to:

extend the deletion request to all objects from that "open"
"open" IRR's db, linked to bogon INRs {IPv4,IPv6,ASN}
from AfriNIC's (delegated) free pools.
The difference is into the curly braces.

> Most importantly, what's the definition of "incorrectly created" ?

...'incorrect' should be understood, simply as an IRR
object linked to bogon INRs from a RIR's (delegated)
free pools...imho.

> But thanks for contributing to move this item forward!

Thanks too, brother :-)

I think we need a good definition of what the request is.

> Any volunteer?

...i'm answering too late, but see above, please.

> And...

> <hat= *not* chair>

> I believe a resource member's contact-staff for AfriNIC might have

> changed/left/... so that we we could/should/? exclude space that was

> previously delegated by AfriNIC to a resource member and is now

> non-delegated for less than one month (...or two months?)

> What do others think?

...i agree with RFG's PoV in regard to this question.

So, no recommendation for such exclusion.

Shalom,
--sb.

> </personal contribution>

> Thanks,

> Frank

> [...]

Best Regards !
__
baya.sylvain[AT cmNOG DOT cm]|<https://cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Structure>
__
#‎LASAINTEBIBLE‬|#‎Romains15‬:33«Que LE ‪#‎DIEU‬ de ‪#‎Paix‬ soit avec vous
tous! ‪#‎Amen‬!»
‪#‎MaPrière‬ est que tu naisses de nouveau. #Chrétiennement‬
«Comme une biche soupire après des courants d’eau, ainsi mon âme soupire
après TOI, ô DIEU!»(#Psaumes42:2)