[DBWG] ORG-TYPE definitions

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Fri Feb 26 09:28:54 UTC 2021

Dear AfriNIC team,

my initial reaction on reading the list was that I'm eager to know more
about what the plans for 'CLOSED' are. Can you explain more?

o 'CLOSED'
This represents organisations that were at one point an active AFRINIC
resource or associate member but no longer holds an active agreement
with AFRINIC. (No applicable use case in AFRINIC for now but to be put
to use soon).

Thanks,
Frank