[DBWG] Possible solutions to the changed attribute issue

Simon Seruyinda simon at afrinic.net
Fri Sep 4 09:45:53 UTC 2020

Dear Nishal/DBWG,

We thank you for your feedback regarding this proposal. We have taken note of all the submissions. We need community consensus around the approach.
1. Should we auto-generate the changed attribute from mntner->upd-to email/mntner->admin-c->email
2. Should we deprecate the changed attribute and replace it with created/last-modified attributes.

Regarding the session at the AIS, we shall work with the DBWG chair and revert back to you on this.
A zoom session can be arranged and may be it should not necessarily be tied around AIS as some members of the working group may be participating in the policy discussions.

Regards;
Simon