[DBWG] Auto-renew ROAs

Amreesh Phokeer amreesh at afrinic.net
Mon Apr 6 06:26:49 UTC 2020

Hi all,

We are planning to implement the auto-renew feature of ROAs on MyAFRINIC.

We would like to have your opinion on the following operational details:

- Users will have the choice to set the auto-renew flag upon creation of a ROA
- All currently exisiting ROAs auto-renew flag will be set to “TRUE”
- The renewal period will be exactly the same as the current validity date (i.e. not_after - not_before)
- An expiring ROA will be renewed 5 days before expiry (during this period, we will have two matching ROAs)
- Would you like email reminders for ROAs where the “auto-renew” flag is not set? For e.g. 1 email reminder will be sent 5 days before the expiry date of a ROA to all technical contacts of the organisation.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Amreesh