[DBWG] Lame delegations in AFRINIC reverse DNS policy implementation

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Sat Sep 22 08:13:42 UTC 2018

Hi Dewole,

> On 21 Sep 2018, at 23:37, Dewole Ajao <dewole at forum.org.ng> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the update, Yogesh. Where are we on validity/reachability of contacts in the WHOIS?

Every AFRINIC member has been contacted to ask them to verify their contacts.  More than 80% have verified their contacts.

> Is the email below being sent to all billing/admin contacts for circulation to their relevant staff? I'm on admin, billing and tech for my organization and I haven't received it outside the dbwg.

We will send an announcement to the “announce” mailing list, and publish on the web site.  I prefer not to spam the admin, billing, or tech contacts with announcements.

The tech contacts will receive messages if there are any lame delegations associated with their organisation.

Alan Barrett