[DBWG] RIPE proposed changes to the routing registry

Ben Maddison benm at workonline.co.za
Thu Jun 14 07:24:38 UTC 2018

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the feedback. I strongly support this change. To be clear, the intention is to remove any referential integrity checks on the origin attribute, thereby removing the requirement that the referenced aut-num exists in the DB? Will the mnt-routes attribute also go away as a result?

Cheers,

Ben