[DBWG] RIPE proposed changes to the routing registry

Madhvi Gokool madhvi at afrinic.net
Fri Jun 8 11:30:04 UTC 2018

Hello Job

The current understanding is that the AFRINIC IRR  is closed to the
AFRINIC members only. This is how the IRR initially went live. It is a
reality that some of our members hold ASNs in other RIRs and therefore
should be able to use the AFRINIC IRR.  The AFRINIC IRR was then
improved to cater for these situations.

Regards

Madhvi

--
Madhvi Gokool
Registration Services Manager, AFRINIC Ltd.