[DBWG] Deprecating old password hashing methods

Simon Seruyinda simon at afrinic.net
Wed Jan 18 07:53:21 UTC 2017

Hello

thanks for the update process on whois.

To Afrinic training team :  I think you should emphasize on PGP during
INRM training and include that page [1] on your slides.

I'm pretty sure they are less than 20 people in afrinic WHOIS database
who use PGP to auhenticate :)
However it's no so complicated after all as you may read here [2] .

1.
http://www.afrinic.net/en/library/membership-documents/212-pgp-authentication-supporting-document

2. https://labs.ripe.net/Members/AlexBand/pgp-in-the-ripe-database

Willy Manga