[Community-Discuss] Formal mediation

tech tech at cloudinnovation.org
Wed Jun 22 13:18:14 UTC 2022

Following public speculation, Cloud Innovation can confirm that it has requested formal mediation with AFRINIC via the court.

We are yet to hear back formally from AFINIC but we are hopeful that they will accept our request.

The issues raised by Cloud Innovation, and other members of AFRINIC, are of global importance and sitting down to discuss the issues can only benefit the world’s internet users.

We commit to confirm if AFRINIC agree to participate in our mediation but the actual mediation discussions would remain confidential.