[Community-Discuss] Demanding Clarification and/or apology from PTA

Amin Dayekh admin at megamore.ng
Wed Jun 15 19:00:50 UTC 2022

Owen,
for the sake of time, I will quote and reply and highlighted in red from
your ext

*quote: ( Because many resource holders wish to be able to sell their
underutilized resources in a worldwide secondary market. ) *you used the
term sell, in another reply you denied selling, anyway whatever the term
is, this should be governed by the rir, there should be an application with
the knowledge of the rir and justification of the use, just like when you
apply to RIR directly, not an unmonitored process. Let me remind us here of
the difference between inter-rir and LIR to another member. this step was
taken by many rir "inter rir transfer" who own majority of the IPV4, and to
regulate the transfers and continue to monitor the ipv4, closing the door
on black and grey market. let me remind us also that such cases peculiar to
need and in cases of bankruptcy or whatever reason the company might be
dissolved. Also let me remind us all the ip resources are assigned "not
sold" to lir based on NEED, justified need.

quote: ( *.... RIPE-NCC should be going after a number of companies who are
operating in Africa using primarily RIPE-NCC issued space. Note that this
is not an issue and nobody has ever claimed it to be an issue. This
allegation that AFRINIC addresses are restricted to Africa is a fiction
that has only ever been promulgated in the context of AFRINIC and has never
received serious attention in any other RIR.) *Answer: AfriNIC got the
smallest portion of ipv4 and it is called AFRICAN etc... enforcing a policy
"which does not exist as of now" to transfer inter RIR or sell will be
suicide to the continent's digital future as the world is at the scarcity
of IPV4, my view. Rather, Auditing the existing delegations and retrieval
is what is supposed to happen. in the meantime, the companies you are
referring to are companies of legitimate presence, not ip brokers and have
ASNs. What is applicable to RIPE or ARIN is not necessarily applicable to
AfriNIC, they can enforce any policy and afrinic is at liberty to do such,
with the view of the little ip resources available and the big future of
Africa.

*quote: (AFRINIC has not won or last any cases yet regarding the
geographical restriction of IP Utilization. This is more misinformation
from you.)* I did not make any statement about winning on geographical
grounds, why are you putting words in my mouth that I did not say? who is
misinforming now?

quote : (....soft landing) Soft landing was very good in other rir if you
really wish to compare, refer to ARIN website and see how soft landing was
easy.

*quote : ( I have not and will not lie on behalf of any employer or client.
This statement is an ad hominem attack, is inappropriate to the list, and
is, frankly, a libelous accusation without evidence.)*  did i say you? did
i point any finger to you? why are you always whining and dtrying to get in
the center of attention as if the whole world is revolving because of you
and around you? I said : *Anyone *can convince *himself with any lie* and
convince the minions involved in this issue who have been (mislead) and
unfortunately (paid to spread lie), did you see you or me or owen or amin
in this statement?

*quote: ( I have not and will not lie on behalf of any employer or client.
This statement is an ad hominem attack, is inappropriate to the list, and
is, frankly, a libelous accusation without evidence. ) *Again: Did I say
you published any video? did I point any finger at you? did I mention you?

My email was about PTA, our legal team communicated with them on their
website in Pakistan and the Website of the Embassy in Mauritius and through
a Letter TO THE embassy here, and will send further to the
embassies/commission/high commission/consulate (if any) in all African
Region, so may I understand what involved you here? Are you from Pakistan
or the spokesperson of PTA?