[Community-Discuss] Demanding Clarification and/or apology from PTA

Amin Dayekh admin at megamore.ng
Wed Jun 15 16:22:15 UTC 2022

Owen,

Don’t rush, all in good time.

Yes Misleading the public on claims and claims and claims with no single
piece of evidence!

AfriNic acted according to the Bylaw and court, allow me here to refresh
your memory, if the ipv4 is not restricted to ise in Africa then why the
proposals for inter RIR transfer and Other proposals from the Meeting which
are available online? If that is allowed then AfriNic shouod have lost all
cases. What is happening in Mauritius is an abuse of the Judicial System.

Anyone can convince himself with any lie and convince the minions involved
in this issue who have been (mislead) and unfortunately (paid to spread lie)

When someone accuses an organization of corruption, he should provide
evidence, not just a video, especially if he/she/it and under the table
corrupting the members to buy Votes.

If you think the misquotes you sent before are convincing, maybe to your
good self, but not to me and i did not reply as I usualy say what i want
and walk, reason being I have no time to waste on endless discussions as
the 2nd party is very sure is justifying a wrong cause.

By the way, I did not mention anyone in my email except PTA so which
company you are talking about?!