[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Congratulations to the new Chair & Vice-Chair of AFRINIC

Janvier NGNOULAYE jnoulaye at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:28:01 UTC 2022

Thank you dear CEO Eddy for the clarifications.
I would like to join others with congratulations to both Mr. Ben & Dr.
Abdalla, and wish them success and great courage in their new roles of
Chair and vice-chair respectively, in this space which tends to become a
zero-tolerance and zero-trust system.
I also extend thanks to the former Chair and vice-chair for their hard and
voluntary work in a difficult context in leadership over the past two years.

Warm regards,
Janvier Ngnoulaye
University of Yaounde 1