[Community-Discuss] ATTENDANCE & PARTICIPATION AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERS’ MEETING (AGMM)

Mirriam mirriamlauren at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 20:17:34 UTC 2022

Hello Sylvain,
You raise very interesting perspectives on this dialogue of what "a representative" means.
While following the AGMM online, I noted that Andrew from Liquid was speaking on behalf of so many other entities.
My assumption is that he was the single representative of all those organisations or the proxy appointed as a representative of the said organisations.
Would it be safe to assert that in that case, Andrew was a representative of all those Liquid group of companies?
Mirriam
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 10:51 PM, Sylvain Baya<abscoco at gmail.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Community-Discuss mailing list