[Community-Discuss] ATTENDANCE & PARTICIPATION AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERS’ MEETING (AGMM)

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Tue Jun 7 18:52:36 UTC 2022

On Tue, 7 Jun 2022, 21:27 Owen DeLong, <owen at delong.com> wrote:

> IMHO, the term “a representative” could refer to either a natural person
> representing a corporation,

This is acceptable as the actual interpretation of "a representative".

or a group of natural persons as a representative body.

You are misinterpretating things.

My take is that a corporation will always be represented by a natural
person as "a representative" and the corporation with more people will in
most cases field an individual from the corporation whenever necessary to
represent them since most corporations dont suffer from shortage of an
individual rep.

> Given that in such ambiguities, it is generally taken to be the most
> liberal possible interpretation within reason, I would say the a group of
> natural persons as a representative body is valid in this context.

No dude. English is confusing you now.

Noah