[Community-Discuss] Binding Arbitration

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Thu Jun 2 19:08:32 UTC 2022

In message <CAF4kYpsafBBkt6Kin4Y_rctJfGFpLEDfh=JJMi3Jpk7k86RLmw at mail.gmail.com>
Paul Hjul <hjul.paul at gmail.com> wrote:

>Afrinic's board knowingly, maliciously and for an alterior motive
>moved to cancel a members membership. They did so without following
>any of the rules of natural justice.

I assume that you meant to say "ulterior motive".

In any case both of the above two quoted sentences are assertions that
I personally have not heard before... at least not stated in quite so
concise and clear a manner.

I have questions about both.

First, what was this alleged "alterior[sp] motive", exactly?

Second where may I find this postulated "natural justice" codified and
who is the arbiter of that?

Regards,
rfg