[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Censorship of Community-discuss

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Jul 28 12:24:37 UTC 2022

Hi Ish,

I don't think the list is censored, what I recall was an implementation of
a necessary moderation inlight of the fake news accusations related to
terrorism by one of the community list participants.

I think that was a right call by AFRINIC management so that fake news can
be contained from spreading like wildfire.

Whatever is not fake news is not moderated and as you can see, I am able to
read and respond back to you.

*./noah*
neo - network engineering and operations