[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Censorship of Community-discuss

Ish Sookun ish.sookun at lasentinelle.mu
Thu Jul 28 12:50:17 UTC 2022

Hi Noah,

I remember the reason for calling this temporary emergency moderation.

I used the word censorship because I find it strange that emails are not showing up are: https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/2022-July/thread.html <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/community-discuss/2022-July/thread.html>

What I understood was that even rejected emails would be archived but it does not seem so.

IMO to counter fake news, the other party should provide verifiable information. Anything else that is not substantiated and/or has nothing to do with the AFRINIC community, should be flagged as it would certainly breach the afrinic.net/code <http://afrinic.net/code>.

Regards,

———

Ish Sookun

Systems Architect @ La Sentinelle Ltd