[Community-Discuss] Fwd: DEFAMATION AGAINST MR. LU HENG :-/

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Jan 11 09:05:15 UTC 2022

In every village (virtual or real) there are those:-

1. Who are called madmen because they invariably speak the unpalatable
truth that the majority may not want to hear and the minority elite will do
all it can to shut down.
2. Those that intimidate through strength and wealth.
3. Those who are spectators and watch with amusement or dismay depending on
which side they silently support.

Such is the nature of communities. Life goes on!

Happy 2022 you all!

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

Fintech | Digital Transformation

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.