[Community-Discuss] Lu Heng + Larus and the Number Resource Society

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Sep 28 18:17:53 UTC 2021

> On Sep 28, 2021, at 09:45 , JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet at consulintel.es> wrote:
>
> Hi Owen,
>
> I’ve been silent till now on till now on all this.
>
> However, I must say that you’re right that they didn’t violate the CoC, they did something presumable worst which may constitute criminal offenses (slander, defamation, etc., I’m not sure what is the best way to translate it from my Spanish knowledge about legal language, maybe even several presumable illegal acts and not just one).

Really? Point to the exact criminal content, please.

> It is clear that the intent from those documents is to be misread, as they are partial and as such contain untrue information.

What information is untrue, exactly?

> I just hope that AFRINIC is able to use all that in the actual case or even a new one if required.

I suspect that’s unlikely as I think you have badly misjudged the situation.

> Note that I don’t agree with all what the Board is doing, and I really believe they took very wrong decisions (I’m even still waiting from Board answers on policy proposals and PDP related discussions for months, with shows a very poor willingness from the Board to resolve issues and cooperate in a productive and efficient manner with the community), but also don’t agree that using partial documents is the way to go.

Everyone uses partial documents… I’ve removed much of the earlier conversation below in this email, for example. Are you going to attempt to call that slander or defamation?