[Community-Discuss] Lu Heng + Larus and the Number Resource Society

Lu Heng h.lu at anytimechinese.com
Sun Sep 26 00:28:06 UTC 2021

Hi Sander:

An avocation does not constitute policy. An private NGO can not make top
down policy in the society. Afrinic can not, NRS can not.

I support RIR system to be a true bookkeeper and stay out of anti trust
behavior. And I don’t believe if ever, RIR system is being replaced, will
be replaced by another NGO, Hence claim some NGO can/try form another RIR
is a laughable idea.

Cold War does not turn into nuclear because consistent de-escalation.
Provocation, personal emotion, character assassination all will not help
the situation.

Sander Steffann <sander at steffann.nl>于2021年9月26日 周日01:32写道:

> Hi,

> > Yep .... attached another one.

> That attachment looks like they are trying to form another RIR to replace

> AFRINIC by making promised about future policies that they (top-down) will

> implement. That is so disgusting and inappropriate. There are many things

> that AFRINIC has done that I really don't like, but trying to replace them

> with a top-down entity?!?! That is something I REALLY despise…

> Sander

Kind regards.
Lu