[Community-Discuss] Lu Heng + Larus and the Number Resource Society

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Sep 23 21:41:06 UTC 2021

On Thu, 23 Sep 2021, 19:09 Owen DeLong, <owen at delong.com> wrote:

> > On Sep 23, 2021, at 05:34 , Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

> > Hi Lu Heng

> > A number of ISPs and Afrinic resource members across the region are

> receiving phone calls from your organisation called the number resource

> society.

> > The people making the phone calls are mostly spreading misinformation

> about AFRINIC.

> Care to be specific about what you are referring to as misinformation?

> > I am calling you out specifically so that perhaps you as the patron of

> Larus which is affiliated with the Number Resource Society can address the

> motive behind this calls and emails that are being sent to various AFRINIC

> resource members scaring them that AFRINIC is closing down and they must

> join the so called Number Resource Society.

> Speaking of misinformation, I don’t think this is an accurate portrayal of

> what is being said by the NRS.

Owen,

Are you Lu Heng? I am addressing Lu Heng and he knows exactly what I
am talking about.

Let Lu Heng ask and I will perfectly and accurately backup my claim about
the misinformation he is employing through his Number Resource Society
beyond just those subtle emails his staff are sending to members.

Noah