[Community-Discuss] Lu Heng + Larus and the Number Resource Society

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Thu Sep 23 18:55:15 UTC 2021

Owen wrote:

>Speaking of misinformation, I don't think this is an accurate portrayal

>of what is being said by the NRS.

Owen, take some free advice. Stop saying stupid stuff. You don't have
a lot of credibility left to lose, but its just a waste of bandwidth to
say stuff that can so easily be disproven. The following was already
posted here as being part of a message sent by a Larus minion:

>· What will happen if AFRINIC loses the lawsuit and finds itself 50 million USD in debt?

>· Will the African internet be disrupted?

>· Who will take care of the sustainability of the current operation of the African Internet Registry?

>· How can the resource members save their operations by transferring their resources elsewhere?

That's a blatant and obvious attempt to scare people, and to spread FUD.

Regards,
rfg