[Community-Discuss] Lu Heng + Larus and the Number Resource Society

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Mon Oct 4 05:29:45 UTC 2021

Abdulkarim,

I have taken note of your rant. After all "A LIE DOES NOT LIKE BEING
CHALLENGED".

Therefore, I am copying your former colleague and co-chair Moses Serugo so
that we can also here from him.

Dear, Moses please confirm if Abdulkarim is a honest individual? AFTER ALL
THE TRUTH DOES NOT MIND BEING QUESTIONED.

I will add more actors as we go alone so that we can get to the TRUTH based
on some facts :-).

Cheers,
Noah