[Community-Discuss] Associated Press article

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Sat Oct 2 10:30:54 UTC 2021

Hi Ronald,

just commenting briefly on one part only....

On 02/10/2021 00:21, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:
> I have asked here to see those original Cloud Innovation justification
> documents and that request has been met only with stony silence in reply.

While I would "love to" see Cloud Innovation's justifications that were
part of those IP resource applications, I do understand and accept that
these are not shared. I would also not necessarily be happy if AfriNIC
shared the details of my last application for resources, because there
are details about business setups and business plans included, which are
not necessarily for public or competitors' consumption.

Frank