[Community-Discuss] Share About Cloud Innovation Ltd and their business

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 22:14:50 UTC 2021

Dear AfriNIC's Community,

Le mercredi 28 juillet 2021, Owen DeLong via Community-Discuss <
community-discuss at afrinic.net> a écrit :

>>> [...]

> You’re not answering the question I asked…

Hi Owen,
Thanks for your email, brother!

> What is your basis in policy for claiming that a VM is OK, but leasing

> addresses without providing connectivity

> services is not?

...you might have forgotten about a simple notion,
called: conservation. You shall recognize it as it has
been refered out there as *Reservations*.

Please read again the CPM at section 5:

~°~
[...]
• 5.5.1.4.1 An LIR may receive an additional allocation when about 80% of
all the address space currently allocated to it has been used in valid
assignments and/or sub-allocations.
• 5.5.1.4.2 *Reservations* are not considered as valid assignments or
sub-allocations.
[...]
~°~

> It’s simply not prohibited anywhere in policy.

Are you serious?

...going further, along with what i wrote above, note
that *conservation* is not valid, that appears to be
the best description of leasing...of INRs.

Those who are charged to implement the CPM have
indicated the same. Could you, please, show us
where the CPM allows it?

Shalom,
--sb.

> Or wait... I can not find this so-called LIR *Cloud Innovation Limited* with

>> offices in Seychelles using this BGP tool.

>> *https://bgp.he.net/country/SC <https://bgp.he.net/country/SC>*

> And?

[...]

> Owen

Best Regards !
__
baya.sylvain[AT cmNOG DOT cm]|<https://cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Structure>
__
#‎LASAINTEBIBLE‬|#‎Romains15‬:33«Que LE ‪#‎DIEU‬ de ‪#‎Paix‬ soit avec vous
tous! ‪#‎Amen‬!»
‪#‎MaPrière‬ est que tu naisses de nouveau. #Chrétiennement‬
«Comme une biche soupire après des courants d’eau, ainsi mon âme soupire
après TOI, ô DIEU!»(#Psaumes42:2)