[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] STATEMENT OF TANZANIA ISP ASSOCIATION (TISPA) -        Regarding AFRINIC

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Fri Jul 30 11:05:59 UTC 2021

So - while you seem certainly capable of spinning narrative and typing pages of stuff to fill my inbox - you seem incapable of addressing some pretty simple questions - that had nothing to do with the statement but rather the consistent use of words like “Our” and “We” etc etc in reference to said statement.

Now - let me say this - I do not believe that at this point it is correct to ascribe support - or lack there of - for any legal position - to any company or organization without their explicit approval for such.

And I know for a fact that such does not exist in the case of every TISPA member - on either the approve or disapprove side.

Furthermore Noah - while I 100% agree with Paul that the statement in so far as it expresses concern about disruption is 100% fine - I take exception to you spinning it into an endorsement of AfriNIC behavior which it plainly wasn’t

Andrew