[Community-Discuss] The Contract

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Fri Jul 30 00:52:42 UTC 2021

In message <17af40726bd.c1a468ac340728.5536230081885576908 at africaoncloud.net>,
Paul Wollner <paul.wollner at africaoncloud.net> wrote:

>I for one call that at this stage, AFRINIC should be seriously looking into

>ways transition it's service to other RIRs to mitigate the risk that

>they have mentioned today to the press.

Press? What press?

Well, anyway, we can come back to that later.

For now, I just wanted to suggest that before we call the undertaker and
florist and start ordering the funeral arrangements, maybe Paul could
answer a simple question for me...

Spcifically, I am hoping that Paul may be able to tell us all how Cloud
Innovantion's actions... at least the ones that are not disputed in any
way... comport with the plain language of Section 4(c)(i) of the AFRINIC
Registration Services Agreement (RSA):

https://afrinic.net/ast/pdf/services/afrinic-rsa-en-201801.pdf

Paul, if you would be so kind, that would be most enlightening.

Regards,
rfg