[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Update on legal case

Ish Sookun ish at lsldigital.com
Fri Jul 30 09:09:46 UTC 2021

Hi Ronald,

On Friday, 30 July 2021 12:51:14 +04 Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

> A police report was filed more than a year and a half ago about Ernest's

> huge and fully proven embezzlement scheme, which amounted to tens of

> millions of dollars worth of stuff. Has he been arested? Has he even

> been charged with a single crime in Mauritius?

I do not know specific details about the case. However, I believe he would
have been charged « provisionally » and if he got bail, there would have been
restrictions on travel, under the current practice by the police.

Again, I do not know specific details about what plaint was lodged, what was
written, etc.

Ish Sookun