[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Update on legal case

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Fri Jul 30 08:51:14 UTC 2021

In message <F423A1E1-AF4D-4341-9D5F-C2568D608D54 at consulintel.es>,
JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet at consulintel.es> wrote:

>I understand what you mean, but is not so simple ... I don't know

>Mauritius, but if the justice system works there ...

Who claimed that the justice system works there?

A police report was filed more than a year and a half ago about Ernest's
huge and fully proven embezzlement scheme, which amounted to tens of
millions of dollars worth of stuff. Has he been arested? Has he even
been charged with a single crime in Mauritius?

And yet you think that the Mauritian police and courts have nothing better
to do than to enforce the Mauritian version of GDPR against people who
-allegedly- "mis-used" a handful of phone numbers obtained from the
*public* WHOIS?!?!

Jordi, you're a nice guy, and I like you, but you could benefit from a
bit more perspective about what's important and what isn't. Nobody
give a bleep about the possible mis-use of a handful of phone numbers...
nobnody in Mauritius and nobody anyplace else. In the grand scheme of
things it's like worrying about a hangnail as you are bleeding to death.

Regards,
rfg