[Community-Discuss] Share About Cloud Innovation Ltd and their business

Barry Macharia barry.macharia at me.com
Tue Jul 27 20:27:41 UTC 2021

This is loud and clear

Afrinic resource are meant for African region, is that also loud and clear too.

The below Cloud Innovation non-legacy resources were allocated so that they are used as per bylaws to enable African Internet development.

156.224.0.0/11 - 2+ Million IP Addresses
154.192.0.0/11 - 2+ Million IP Addresses
45.192.0.0/12 - 1+ Million IP Addresses
154.80.0.0/12 - 1+ Million IP Addresses

The defenders of CIL , do you use the above resources in africa???

If so show us the evidence you do.

Trying to bottleneck the organisation will not happen under this communities and majority of resource members watch.

regards
Barry macharia - Resource Holder in AFRINIC