[Community-Discuss] Share About Cloud Innovation Ltd and their business

Lili Au au8692936 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 14:31:59 UTC 2021

Thank you Noah,

Hi everyone,

I'm afraid that I can not share the LOA since it will give them some clues.
But I can say --

- Leo is saying the truth. or even more revenue that CI earns from leasing
service. I know their pricing, I know their business model.
- As I said, CI will issue LOA to LARUS, and LARUS issue the LOA to their
client, as you guys may know CI belongs to who, and
- LARUS Limited (a company registered in Hong Kong) belongs to the guy who
we know, for those interested, please check from ICRIS(
https://www.icris.cr.gov.hk/csci/), which was created by the Hong Kong
government - Company Registry. it's public record, you just need to pay
11HKD(1.41USD) to check:)
- I don't know much about Africa on Cloud, but please check their ASN, it's
interesting when you look at those ranges:) Oh, a few months ago I received
a call before from LARUS about the election and they want me to vote for
Mr. Paul Wallner, anyone else got this call too?
- Some guys keep talking here is hired by CI or LARUS, apparently,
- Anyone can lease IP address from LARUS: https://ipv4.larus.net/, you just
need to fill in some information and pay. then you will get an LOA within
few days, most of their blocks from CI, only around 1% from other
companies(their management service)
- LARUS keep leasing out CI's IP blocks, but for those idle blocks, CI will
keep broadcast under some ASNs like AS328608 (South Africa), AS35916 (USA),
or AS134548 (HK)

At last, I got a question is When AFRINIC will open Inter-RIR transfer
policy? I'm pretty sure that CI will transfer all the IP blocks to other
RIR:)

Best

Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> 於 2021年7月27日 週二 下午9:20寫道:

>>> wrote:

>>> Let Lili Au speak. What are you afraid of?

>>> Comms dont have the authority to close any thread.

>>> They only cautioned on violation of CoC.

>>> Noah