[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Update on legal case

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Tue Jul 27 08:29:16 UTC 2021

In message <9C433F54-9167-45D9-8B3C-F50998E6E32C at delong.com>,
Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

>> That is certainly NOT a document that I have seen.

>Understandable, since as I stated, it was a private message sent by

>Respondent to Petitioner.

>I am seeking approval from our legal team to provide it.

Well, no offense Owen, but I also have in my posession a document that
definitively proves that you are Satan. I would like to share that
with everyone, but my lawyer won't let me. Until he does however
I think that everyone should just take it on faith, because I'm
always right and I never lie.

:-)

Regards,
rfg