[Community-Discuss] Resignation

Christian Orozco chresgoro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 14:11:52 UTC 2021

Hello!

First of all, I'd like to wish you the best in your future endeavors. I am
not aware that an NDA applies to your situation and I am sure the community
is curious why such exists on your side (why is there even a need?). Your
resignation is proof that AFRINIC is really in one of its darkest times.
This really heightens the need for everyone to speak up and demand AFRINIC
to answer the questions thrown at it, more so, since you viewed this
"Assisted Review" as inappropriate. However, it seems like the details of
that program are not quite accessible to everyone yet. Hoping to know more
about it.

Respectfully,
Christian