[Community-Discuss] Use of space outside of application

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:08:09 UTC 2021

Dear AfriNIC's Community,

...comment below, please!

Le mercredi 14 juillet 2021, Nishal Goburdhan <nishal at controlfreak.co.za> a
écrit :

> On 14 Jul 2021, at 12:58, Andrew Alston via Community-Discuss wrote:

> [snip]

> it makes AfriNIC god judge and jury ..

> [snip]

> since this is now in - y’know, an *actual* court, with, y’know, an

> *actual* judge - how about we let that actual court weigh in, and not

> create unnecessary, and unwanted hyperboles?

> i’m sure there’s enough real work to keep us all otherwise busy whilst we

> wait for an answer.

Hi Nishal,
Thanks for this wise suggestion, brother!

...i'ld like to add that it's still possible for anyone
to submit [1] a DPP (Draft Policy Proposal) to the
PDWG [2], if one thinks something needs to be
corrected in the actual version of the CPM [2].
__
[1]: <https://afrinic.net/policy#propose>
[2]: <https://afrinic.net/policy/development-working-group>
[3]: <https://afrinic.net/policy/manual>

...maybe it would be more efficient than pouring
FUD [4] on AfriNIC's future :'-(
__
[4]: <https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FUD>

...in the very topic [5] to help those who want to try
something :-/
__
[5]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2021/013404.html>

Shalom,
--sb.

> -n.

> [...]

Best Regards !
__
baya.sylvain[AT cmNOG DOT cm]|<https://cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Structure>
__
#‎LASAINTEBIBLE‬|#‎Romains15‬:33«Que LE ‪#‎DIEU‬ de ‪#‎Paix‬ soit avec vous
tous! ‪#‎Amen‬!»
‪#‎MaPrière‬ est que tu naisses de nouveau. #Chrétiennement‬
«Comme une biche soupire après des courants d’eau, ainsi mon âme soupire
après TOI, ô DIEU!»(#Psaumes42:2)