[Community-Discuss] Notice to all the legacy netblocks holders in AfriNIC

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:54:11 UTC 2021

I would just offer community consultation..
If you think AFRINIC is misbehaving, prove the legitimacy of your rights to
use the delegated ressources or your control over the legacy resources and
the community will help address your case.

It should be as simple as that.

Regards

!!! *Happy and Wonderful New Year To All *!!!

--
Arnaud