[Community-Discuss] Blog: A Comprehensive audit of the AFRINIC WHOIS Database

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Thu Feb 11 13:31:00 UTC 2021

In message <CAEqgTWYDPV1z6o4PY9AXJZM_beD2QSHKSLpCXALrzmcQNLea6w at mail.gmail.com>
Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

>Yes we look at addressing all and discussions can be moved to the PDWG

>and/or DBWG where there are some discussions around whowas because it would

>help to know the history behind the space in case an entity is to show up

>claim ownership.

Forgive me for repeating myself, but this point is worth repeating:

There exists a legal successor in interest for EVERY registrant of EVERY
AFRINIC legacy block.

Name any arbitrary AFRINC legacy block and I can already tell you who the
legitimate sucessor in intetrest to the original registrant of that block
is.

Furthermore, I had already done all of the research needed to determine
the lawful successor in interest for each legacy registrant more than a
year ago already.

I have been waiting all this time for someone... anyone... to give a damn.

Regards,
rfg

P.S. It would be the most egregious offense against justice if these
successors in interest, who do have rightful titles to these blocks,
were first ripped off my Mr. Cohen and friends, only to have THOSE
crooks exposed and THEN for them to be ripped off of their rightful
holdings a second time, this time by AFRINIC, and for no reason other
than that AFRINIC was just too lazy to look at the available public
records, and from those deduce the obvious chain of legal inheritance
applicable to each of the "abandoned" legacy blocks.