[Community-Discuss] Ancient History

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Aug 24 16:12:32 UTC 2021

> I should begin by stating my assumptions, some or all of which may be wrong,

> and asking Owen if he can either confirm or refute any of these, specifically:

> a) that the Lu Heng who is the current primary stockholder of Cloud

> Innocation, Ltd. (Seychelles) which is currently involved in

> litigation against AFRINIC is the same Lu Heng who previously was

> the registrant of certain IPv4 address blocks within the RIPE region,

> and...

> b) that this same Lu Heng is or was also the prmary stockholder of

> another company referred to in RIPE records as ORG-HLTA1-RIPE

> aka "Wu Han YunWaiHeng information Technology, Co,Ltd." (CN)

> Owen, would you disagree with either of the above two assumptions/assertions

> on my part?

Regarding a, I can only state that it is my understanding from Lu that he
once held space in RIPE. Beyond that, I lack sufficient knowledge to either
confirm or deny your assertion.

I have no knowledge base on which I could confirm or deny anything about b,
so I don’t know how to answer your question there as I lack the necessary
knowledge to agree or disagree with your assertion.

> Assuming that the answer is "no" on both counts, then I have just a couple

> of additional questions for Owen relating to the following simple timeline

> that I put together which, I believe, shows events relating to the various

> RIPE-region IPv4 allocations that are or were associated with the organisation

> handle ORG-HLTA1-RIPE:

Since I can neither answer yes or no completely to either of your questions,
this assertion fails and I therefore presume that the remaining questions
are not relevant.