[Community-Discuss] USE of (ARIN, RIPE, APNIC) ADDRESS SPACE IN AFRICA

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Aug 23 18:21:52 UTC 2021

Yes… They happen to use resources from other regions in Africa without Africans objecting, but when someone
uses resources from Africa elsewhere, suddenly this is (despite not being a violation of any written rule) somehow
supposedly a problem.

I was asked to provide examples of how the statement in RFC7020 is inaccurate. I provided concrete examples.

Noah has agreed that they prove my point.

Owen